Trudeaus not attending Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding

Trudeaus not attending Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding

A Kensington palace spokesperson told royal reporter Richard Palmer that there will be not official guest list for the wedding.

The decision was reached after royal officials consulted with the British government to go over protocol and precedent. This means U.S. President Donald Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May will also be excluded from the day's festivities.

Invited guests include a mother who uses the arts to help people with mental health issues and a schoolgirl who was caught up in the Manchester Arena suicide bombing a year ago.

Many politicians and world leaders attended the much larger 2011 wedding of Harry's older brother, Prince William, and Kate Middleton. "It was stated that her jewelry rivaled Queen Elizabeth's private assortment of jewelry", Baty said.

More news: CWG 2018: India beat Nigeria for gold, sweep table tennis team event

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to tie the knot at Windsor Castle on May 19 with 2640 people invited to the Royal Wedding.

Organizing a wedding and locking down a guest list is a tricky enough business, but when you're a royal, it's a whole different ball game.

Harry's place in the line of succession makes this wedding less politically significant and the couple have instead invited youth workers and military veterans to attend. Philip Gillespie from Ballymena who lost his right leg in an IED incident in Afghanistan and works to raise funds and awareness for ABF The Soldiers' Charity. Kensington Palace has also released some of the names of the people chosen to join the crowds inside the grounds of Windsor Castle.

"Reuben was born deaf and has started lunchtime lessons to teach sign language at school".

More news: Facebook's Zuckerberg set to face questions from Congress this week

Prince William and Kate Middleton, by contrast, had 1,900 guests-a number just shy of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, who Wednesday in front of roughly 2,000 guests.

Her organisation reinvests profits into developing disadvantaged young people's potential, training them as chefs and offering them real world experience.

The royal couple had already announced plans to invite members of the public and some of those who have already received their invitation in the post include a 12-year-old girl injured in the terrorist attack during an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena in May last year.

More news: Shohei Ohtani crushed a home run in his third consecutive game

Related Articles